MoneyNMotivation is always looking for enthusiastic contributors, writers and bloggers who love to write on entrepreneurship, motivation and investing.
We have a growing audience that loves stories that are unique and personal. If you are someone who loves writing about technology, business, the stock market, value investing or motivation, we would love to share your insights on our website.
Why Should You Contribute to MoneyNMotivation.com?
Guest blogging is a great way to generate quality backlinks, build an online reputation and reach out to a niche audience. When you contribute to MoneyNMotivation, you get:
- Quality backlink for your website or social media profiles
- Chance to expand your audience
- Steadily growing traffic from our blog to your website
- Option to build a community that trusts you and listens to you
What are We Looking For?
We are looking for original, unpublished blogs that inspires a reader to act and take charge of their life. We love pieces and stories that are enriched with personal stories and experiences. At the same time, we won’t mind pieces with actionable tips to improve investment philosophies or inspire someone to do more with life.
We are not looking for fluff pieces with generic information that can be found everywhere on the internet. But we want real stories and blogs that are written from your own unique perspective.
Type of Content That We Seek
We accept submissions for blog posts of 1000-1500 words on the following topics:
- Personal success or failure stories from entrepreneurship or life
- Technology tips and tricks
- Product reviews for latest gadgets and tech products
- Motivational pieces with actionable feel-good tips
- Stock market analysis, personal finance guides and value investing perspectives
- Startup and business stories that prove a point or represent a unique market trend
- And lastly, anything and everything that you feel to be a fit in one of our blog categories
We love sincerity, genuineness and an inherent drive to help a reader discover something fresh. If you can represent these values with your words, we’d love to consider your submission.
Please don’t send us a sales pitch or a promotional article for a business, startup or another website. We have separate plans for promotional features. To explore more, please write to us at email@example.com
Our Style Guide
We only accept unpublished drafts, at present. Your draft should adhere to our style guide below:
- Clear headline that intrigues a reader about the blog (Avoid clickbait heading)
- At least 1000 words in length
- Use Title Case for the Headline and Sentence Case for Subheadings
- Avoid content walls; create shorter paragraphs with maximum of 3-5 lines
- All images should be embedded in the blog itself with mention of the original source
- Break down your blog in subheadings- H1, H2, H3 and so on.
- Use bulleted or numbered lists for enhancing readability
- Readability Score: Check your blog on Hemingway app for Readability score (the lower the score, the better) – We generally don’t accept blogs with score 8 and above
- Avoid silly mistakes and typos – Check with Grammarly before submitting
We reserve the right to edit your blog to adhere to our style guide on acceptance of the submission.
Submission Guidelines & Timelines
All submission pitches, drafts and story ideas should be sent via an email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Please submit your draft as an attachment to the email with subject line:
Guest Post Request: <Your Blog Title>
Also, please share your website link, social media handles and a short bio at the end of your blog post with every blog pitch.
We get a lot of submission requests and it isn’t possible to reply to everyone instantly. But we do read every submission and reply on stories we feel are the right fit for MoneyNMotivation.com within 7 days. If you don’t hear from us within a week, you can consider submitting to other publication.